Sunday, March 29, 2009

Still Alive and in Arkansas

I am still alive...
I am still in Arkansas...
Still planning to leave this week, trying to tie up loose ends...
I had to go to the oral surgeon Friday and have felt awful since! My jaw is swollen and hurting...all the way to my ear. It is making my head hurt. I didn't realize it would hurt this long.

Now I remember why I have a phobia about dentist and haven't been to one in a long time. It is reminiscent of the time I broke my jaw and had to have my mouth wired shut for six weeks. When the six weeks were up, I sat in the dental chair and they began to give me shots all across the top my top gums, and all across the bottom. Then they began to pull one by one, the wires that were through my gums...I nearly went into shock! They had to stop for a bit to give me a chance to calm down. That is where my phobia of all thing dental began...I was 13 then. I am 42 now and still panic when I think of having to have dental work done. I was a wreck on Friday...I tried to go to my happy place while they were working on me, but they kept pulling me back. When he finally finished the work and they took that big block out of the side of my mouth, I told him, "Now I remember why I dislike you people!"

I hate pain, especially pain in my head area...

On to other things...

Andrew is in North Carolina setting up housekeeping. He is trying to unpack, and yes, the movers did make it there with all of our things...

Anyway, Andrew went yesterday and bought a new washer and dryer and he is finishing the fencing. The kiddo's and the dogs and I are leaving sometime this week. I do dread the drive and will be glad to get it all behind me...I had forgotten how hard it is to move...I think I got out of practice over the last few years...

Well, as you can tell, there isn't much to report here. I tired to think of something interesting to add to make this post a wee bit, well, interesting...but due to the pain in my head, I couldn't think of anything interesting to add.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails