Tuesday, March 24, 2009

And still moving...

The movers have come and gone. They left yesterday afternoon. Now we are here cleaning the house up. Andrew is painting a couple of the rooms that needed some paint. I am cleaning bathrooms, floors, carpets, and the kitchen.

Looks like things are going according to schedule. Hopefully we can finish up here today. I may not be posting for few days depending upon how things go. I may not have Internet access for a couple of days.

I know one thing for sure; I have been drinking entirely to much Dr Pepper! I have got to stop that nasty habit when I get this move behind me. I have got to get serious about losing some of this weight I have gained. I hate eating at fast food places. I am so sick of McDonald's, Burger King, and even Sonic!! I have never been crazy about fast food. Occasionally I get a hankering for a burger, or a foot long chili cheese dog, but beyond that, I despise fast food. But I have been forced to eat it for the last several weeks. First on our trip, and now during this move. The movers started packing up the kitchen things on Friday and all weekend through present, I haven't been able to cook...so we have been eating junk...Last night we ordered pizza and wings. Today it was Burger King breakfast and for lunch I just devoured a pack of Club crackers and Pimento cheese spread...that has to been good for you, right? And all the while I have been chugging down gallons of Dr Pepper...I don't even want to step near a scale...

Oh well, it is only a moment in time...Out with the old, in with the new!

Today's Quotes


The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live
~Flora Whittemore~
It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.

The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails