Monday, November 5, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

Well it is that time of the week again. I haven't been very good about planning my weekly menu, but I have enjoyed reading others who do. So I am going to try it this week.
(Megan has been wanting me to fix "little pizza's" I haven't done them in a long time so we decided to do finger foods today.)
Monday : Biscuit pizza's, bar-b-que meatballs and some form of veggie
Tuesday: Tuscana Soup and garlic bread
Wed: Hot dogs and oven fries
Thurs: Homemade sub sandwiches and chips
Friday: TBD
Sat: I work so it is hubby's job to fix: probably take out of some kind
Sun: something in the slow cooker
Well, I know it isn't all planned out, but I do have a start. This isn't how I usually cook, but in the past few months, I have been in a cooking slump. I use to be the Mom that cooked a four course meal, sometimes twice a day.(when hubby use to come home for lunch) But, since I was pregnant with Noah and had him, my cooking has gotten less and less elaborate and unfortunately less healthy in favor of something quick. I hope to find the "joy of cooking" again start cooking more healthful and creative meals. But for now, at least no ones complaining and there is always something to eat.
Follow the Menu Plan Monday graphic at the top to find a link to Organizing Junkie and see what tons of others are doing this week in the kitchen.

If God had intended us to follow recipes,He wouldn't have given us grandmothers.~Linda Henley


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails