Monday, November 19, 2007

Thanks giving week

I am going to forego the Menu Plan Monday today since we will be gone most of this week. We are leaving tomorrow morning to go to Tennessee to be with Andrew's family for Thanksgiving. We will be coming back on Thursday evening because I have to work Friday and Saturday! UUUGGGHHHH!

Today I am going to be thankful for this day and what God has blessed me with today. I won't think about yesterday and its failures or worry about tomorrow and what it may bring; but for today, I will live today to its fullest!

Anyway, for those of you who I have asked to pray for my father-in-law, I appreciate your prayers. For those who don't know, Andrew's dad had a stroke a few months back and while he was in the hospital recovering from the stroke, they discovered he had cancer. He has taken radiation and will be starting a chemo drug soon. He was recently in the hospital for a blood clot and just last week for pneumonia. He is now in a rehab/nursing home to build him back up before starting the chemo. Please pray for him. Even in the best case scenerio he was only given months... so it doesn't look good right now. Please pray that the Lord will strengthen him and keep his spirits up and keep him from suffering.


Thought for Today
Joan Baez:
You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails