Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I finally did it!

Well after much debate and not being able to come up with a good excuse not to do it, I finally did it!

I joined Curves...

I have to lose some weight. I have to get into better physical shape. I have to start exercising again...

There is a Curves about 2.5 miles from my house. It isn't to expensive. It only takes about 30 minutes at a time...

So no more excuses. I am going to do this. I will lose weight and I will get into better physical shape. That is my goal and I will do it...

I go tomorrow for my first weigh in and workout. I plan to try to go at least three evenings a week to start. I am sick of feeling tired and draggy and I am tired of carrying this extra weight around. So this is my first step to change all of that.

Thoughts for the Day
There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self
~aldous huxley~
You are the change that you seek!
~unknown~
I cannot say whether things will get better if we change; what I can say is they must change if they are to get better
~Georg C. Lichtenberg~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails