Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Healthy bodies



Ever notice when you start eating right; fruits and veggies; your body begins to crave more good stuff? It is as if I can't get enough. I suppose if you eat junk, then you crave more junk, but if you eat good things then your body naturally wants the good stuff. Which works out great, because one you stop fueling your body with junk food, and start filling it with healthy foods, it is easy to continue the good path. I have been a health kick and weight loss journey that started here. So far, so good. I have lost 16 pounds, quit drinking soda's(Dr.pepper), drinking lots and lots of water, cut the junk food, started eating good for you things, (salad's, less bread(only wheat), fruits, fruits and more fruits, yogurt, keifer, hummus and have cut out the majority of refined sugar intake) and watch my calories and fat closely. I have also started exercising again, and I can tell a world of difference. If I can just keep it up. I am looking forward to the summer when I can get fresh fruits and veggies at the farmer market.
If your making positive changes, let me know what they are and how you feel about them. You have my email address, let me hear from you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails