Monday, January 21, 2008

S.A.D.

Well, I heard this morning on the news that today is the most depressing day of the year. I don't know who came up with that, but I would have to agree with the findings. Actually I am suffering from SAD, not chronic depression. I have a problem with SAD each winter. I haven't gotten enough sunlight lately and it is really showing. I don't feel like doing anything today. I just want to stay in my p.j.'s and curl up with a book or something, maybe even nap. But I have a two year old and that isn't going to happen. Not unless by chance he decides to take a nap. From the looks of it, that is the furtherst thing from his mind right now. I also have Megan's school work to get finished and laundry to fold and put away... I suppose I should get up off my backside and get to doing it.

Lauren is still in Utah, having the time of her life. She got to meet Robert Redford, she saw Bono and U2, and bumped into Al Gore in the lobby. She has seen other celeb's at a distance but those are the ones that were most notable for her. She said that they had over 16 inches of snow last night and it was beautiful. Wishing I were there also. I suppose I will just have to settle for seeing the photo's when she gets back.

Well, it is cold here and I just want to stay indoors when it is like this. So I suppose that is what we will do. How many days until spring????

Thought For Today

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails