Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Food Pyramid


In my attempts to get healthier and loss weight, I have been rethinking the way we eat and what we consider a meal. And I have to say we are off the pyramid. The food pyramid that is...
I went here to print out a copy of my pryamid. The way I should be eating for a healthier me. Then I printed off one for each of my family members. I am going to study them and along with the information in this great book I am reading, "SuperFoods Rx",
I am going to come up with some meal plans to follow our pyramid as closely as possible. Of course, taking into consideration that my
kids aren't keen on the idea yet, I may have to make gradual changes with them. This is a neat website and it offers a plethora of information about healthy eating, as does SuperFoods Rx.
So if your New Years resolutions is to get healthy, check out both of these sites to get you started.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails