Monday, April 20, 2009

Night Time Porch Sitting...



This is what the solar lights look like on the front of the house. It was hard to take a good photo in the dark, without the flash. I didn't feel like dragging out my tripod to put the camera on to keep it from moving while the shutter was open. So there is a little blur to it. The one lone settee seems a bit lonely out there all alone...


I need some ideas...


Like Pooh Bear says...Think...Think...Think...


Suddenly my tummy is a little rumble-y and I feel like a little honey...

Instead I am going to eat a bowl of Raisin Bran with soy milk.


I read the other day that after a fatty meal you need dairy or soy to help dissolve the fat from the meal. I don't think dissolve was the exact word, but that was my word for what they said...

And since I am lactose intolerant...soy milk is the best alternative.


You know, I never knew I was lactose intolerant, but I never liked milk. My mom said that as a child, when she put something else in my bottle besides milk, I never wanted milk after that. All my life I haven't been a milk drinker; which when I am old and stooped, I will pay for my lack of calcium. A few years ago I realized I was lactose intolerant...(yes, I suppose I am a little slow on the uptake on occasion, but I really don't spend my time researching medical conditions.)


Anywho...


All that said, I am trying soy now, and it seems to be working for me...


Speaking of medical conditions...I have an appointment on Thursday for a biopsy. I have a little situation that they want to check out...no big deal...In Jesus name!


If you would remember to say a prayer for me that it really won't be a big deal, and all will be okay...


I am trying not to think about it, so I don't worry. I am a chronic worrier. I try to have faith and believe, but I usually try to think something to death, worrying and picking over it until it drives me insane...then I finally give it over to God, and as usual He always takes care of it...


Well, 'nuf said...


Today's Thought


Whether you believe you can or believe you can't,

You are right.

~Henry Ford~


Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.

Live the life you have imagined

~Henry David Thoreau~


That which we are, we are...

And if we are ever to be any better,

Now is the time to begin

~Alfred, Lord Tennyson~


THINK BIG,

AIM HIGH

NEVER QUIT

YOU'VE ONLY ONE LIFE

LIVE IT WELL...

~unknown~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails