Friday, April 24, 2009

Church Vandalism

Getting ready to hit the flea market today. It is a sunny and warm day, just the kind of day to look for junk!

Got an email this morning that our beloved church in North Little Rock was vandalized last night. I was so saddened by the news.

I couldn't put my finger on any of my photo's of the church, so I found this one on the internet. I don't know who took it or I would give them credit.

I am anxious to hear how much damage was done. Hopefully not as bad as originally thought.

I was told that there was damage to both buildings. What exactly I am not sure.

If you have never seen this church, you should make a special trip just to see it. It is beautiful. But the best part are the services. The Spirit of God moves in mighty ways. There is such a beautiful Spirit flowing freely there.

If your ever in Little Rock, go by and take a tour. There is always someone there to show you around. There is a book store inside open during the day.

I truly miss the church and the people there so much. Because there isn't another FPC anywhere! Nothing like it anywhere. Now I need to find a cd from one of the church services to take along with me today to listen to in the car. So I can feel like I am there...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails