Sunday, April 13, 2008

Slow Sunday...

Noah started running a fever on Friday night. He wasn't exhibiting any other signs of illness. He played around on Saturday, but seemed to continue with a low grade temp. He stayed with Lauren while Andrew and I both worked on Saturday. When I got home, he seemed to be feeling well, just still a little warm. Last night he woke up crying again and was running a temp of 101. So I gave him Motrin and he slept well the rest of the night. He woke again this morning with a temp. Andrew had to work, Lauren went to church, Noah and I stayed home, and of course, Megan is still in Louisiana with my parents.

So Noah and I stayed home from church and he lay around and did a little coloring and played with Thomas. But mostly just lay around. He started sneezing and wiping his nose and seems to have a touch of allergies. However, I am not going to rule out ear infection. He and I went to the Big Dam Bridge on Friday and walked it and was outside for a hour to two hours. On the bridge, the wind was so strong it was almost breath taking at times. So I don't know if it was to windy for him and now he has ear problems or what. The pollen is also pretty bad here right now, so it could be allergies. I will call the Dr.'s office in the morning to try to get him worked in sometime tomorrow. I also have a follow up at my GYN tomorrow so it should prove to be a fun day all around!

Today I have been in the mood to do a little cooking. I decided on Lentil Soup for lunch. Then I made some caramel sauce. I had never made any before but I think it turned out great! I want to make some caramel dip next, to dip apples into. Today I am using the caramel sauce to drizzle over my oatmeal/apple bake. I will post that recipe later.


Today's Quote
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. ~E.F. Schumacker~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails