Friday, April 18, 2008

Sometimes there are regrets.....


While going through some things the other day, I ran across this postcard that I had done for my grandmother. I had painted it and written a note to her on the back. I had not mailed it. It was dated a week before she passed away. I wish so much that I had hurried and mailed it so she could have gotten one last thing from me. Through the years I had sent cards and letters and odds and ends to her. If I had mailed it when it was dated, she would have gotten it just a couple days before she died. I wish now that I hadn't been so slow about getting around to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so lovely, and I'm so sorry it never made it. Thank you for the reminder to not wait. (((HUGS)))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails