Thursday, April 24, 2008

We're Home

Well, we made it home yesterday evening. Noah and I had taken a quick two day trip to Shreveport. Yes, I know, not exactly the place I would have chosen to spend a couple of days, but...



Mom had a Dr's appointment near there and Megan had been gone for over a month, so we decided to meet in Shreveport and spend a couple of days together. It wasn't to bad.




We went to the Louisiana Boardwalk which turned out to be a nice place. We spent most of the afternoon there on Monday. We ate supper at Joe's Crab Shack. I haven't eaten at Joe's since we left Corpus Christi. It brought back memories of time spent with our friends Susan, Allison and Ron. I can't believe that Allison is graduating this year! Hey Susan, miss you guys! It also reminded me of times spent in Florida and The Outer Banks of NC. OBX being one of my favorite places in the world!!




Then we went back to the Boardwalk on Tuesday spending a big part of the day there. We enjoyed walking along the boardwalk and shopping in the stores. Noah like riding the trolley and riding on the Carousal.




We also visited the Bass Pro Shops. It was the first time I had ever been to one. I must say, they have a lot of "stuff" in there. I also got to go to the Kitchen Store and I found some soup spoons!! I have been searching for soup spoons forever!!




Finally a Kitchen Store to shop in...So I bought eight spoons. We love soup, and eat it often. Everytime we eat soup, I think how much more enjoyable it would be to be able to eat it with soup spoons...Yes, I am strange that way...




And when the two days were over, Megan decided to come home with me instead of going back with my parents. She didn't have all of her things, but I am planning a trip down to my parents in three weeks, so we will get all of her things then. She will have to make do with what she has here.




Here are a few photo's of our trip.


Well there was a problem in the uploading process so I will try to upload the photo's later.

Check back later today.








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails