Wednesday, February 4, 2009


This is me this week. I have so many things that I need to be doing preparing for the move, but I just feel so tired. I feel like there is this looming thing hanging over me, and I have got to find that box of energy that I have store up---somewhere around here, so I can start the moving process.
We are going the first of next month to find a place to live, then come home and get ready for the movers to come. But there are so many things that need to be gone through and a decision made about what to do with them.
Hopefully the weather will get better and I can get into the garage to go through some boxes, totes, and shelves to decide what is going to North Carolina, what is going to Louisiana into storage, and what is just GOING...
So thoughts of moving and all the things that go alone with that are filling my waking thoughts. Of course, like with many major events in our lives, it is also filling some of my sleeping hours as well. Maybe that is why I am so tired.
I am working on the Family Journal. I am writing an outline for the journal entries and I am working on the introduction portion of the journal. I am going to try to get my part completed before I actually move, so I can start sending it out to others to work on. So if you haven't contacted me about it please do so. I appreciate all that are willing to participate with this project.
I will end with these quotes:
Today's Thoughts
There are no shortcuts to life's greatest achievements
~Anonymous ~
Periods of tranquility are seldom prolific of creative achievement. Mankind has to be stirred up
~Alfred North Whitehead~
To know just what has to be done, then to do it, comprises the whole philosophy of practical life
~Sir William Osler ~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails