Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hobby Farm HOME

If you don't regularly read this magazine, then you are missing out on so much! You don't have to live on a farm to enjoy it! There are so many things this magazine has to offer everyone. I discovered it when we lived on our mini farm and I continue to buy it every time a new one comes out. This issue has a great article on Ironstone China for those of you like myself that love nothing better than perusing antique stores and flea markets for kitchenware.

I always love reading about all things farm related, because my dream is to eventually have another small farm. I miss my goats, chickens and rabbits. In the meantime, I can read and learn all I can about those things I love. This magazine along with Hobby Farms, and Mother Earth News are my favorites.

I just love this magazine!! Did I happen to mention that already?

1 comment:

Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

I am looking for the Jan/Feb. 2009, issue. The company doesn't sell back issues unfortunately. If you decide to part with your Jan/Feb issue I would love to purchase it from you.

Many thanks!!
My EM is radhouse(at)mindspring(dot)com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails