Friday, January 23, 2009

The decision has been made...

The decision that we were wrestling with has been made. After some time of prayer and considering all the options, we finally came to the decision today.

We are moving...

Not just up the street, around the corner, or across town...but 900 miles away.

We are moving to North Carolina!

Andrew accepted the offer of a job from the company he use to work for, and we are preparing to move.

There is one catch in this whole affair...

Lauren isn't going with us!!

I won't share all of the detail on this web page but if your interested in knowing more about that, you can email me and I will share.

My baby has grown up...I knew this day would come. Andrew is having a hard time with it, and I am sure when the time comes for me to drive off 900 miles away, I will probably have a big problem with it. But for now, I feel comfortable about the arrangements for her to stay.

I feel at peace about the decision, and am excited about the idea of the move. However, there is so much to do to get ready for the move.

We will have to make a trip there and find a house, which could take a little time. Then come back here, prepare for the movers. This means lots of going through things and getting rid of stuff. It is time to rid ourselves of the storage unit we rent. If it is something we absolutely can't part with, but don't want to move it with us, we have a storage shed behind my parents house. Which means a trip there to clean out that storage shed to prepare it for the new things that will be moved in there.

Hopefully we will find a new place that will accommodate our antique pieces we have stored in our storage shed in La. and we can bring those with us. We have been needing to downsize our junk and organize...
The time has come, the walrus said...
So many things to think about...
So many plans to make...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails