Thursday, October 9, 2008

Wedding time

It's time, it's time! I can hardly believe that a year has already past since the planning stages began. Boy, where does the time go? http://dlynthomas.blogspot.com/2007/11/wedding.html
Here is where I first posted about it.

Since I will be away for a few days, I will leave you with this link to The Knot . Here is also a link to wedding traditions and where they originated.

And just in case you didn't get enough wedding stuff, here is a link to my daughters photography web blog. Did I mention she doesn wedding photography and will be helping with the photo's for Daphne's wedding and has several weddings booked where she will be traveling out of state to do? Not that I am bragging about her accomplishments or anything, you understand!

One last wedding thing...

Every mother generally hopes that her daughter will snag a better husband than she managed to do...but she's certain that her boy will never get as great a wife as his father did. ~unknown~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails