Sunday, September 27, 2009

Time Again...





It's that time again! Time for the Cameron Antiques Fair. I am pumped. I am so looking forward to going. I went in May, but it was really hot, so I am hoping the weather will be cooler and I can really enjoy being outside on an antiques hunt. Not that I will really be buying that much, but I love just going and looking for that one thing that catches my eye. Last time it was this:





Which now hangs here
On my front porch
So we will see what catches my fancy this time. I am certain that I will find something, maybe several somethings that I will want to bring home. But I have gotten very picky about the things that I actually purchase and bring into my space. I know how quickly things turn into junk and clutter. I have cleared out quite a bit of clutter this weekend, so I don't want to just replace what I have purged from my life. I want to find meaningful pieces to add to the joy and peacefulness of my home.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails