Friday, September 25, 2009

A little something tasty...

I love baked crumbles...most any kind is good. But my speciality is an Apple Crumble or Crisp, whichever you prefer. I use granny smith apples pealed and chopped with some Cinnamon and brown sugar sprinkled over them. When I have blueberries and raspberries, I love to add those also. It gives a tangy, tart and juicy aspect to it.







Then I mix oatmeal and some flour with more brown sugar, salt, vanilla and butter. I cut the butter in until it is crumbly. Then I add it to the top of the fruit and bake at 350 degrees until the fruit is cooked and the top is golden brown. Mmmm good.






I forgot to take a photo of it after it comes from the oven, but I have to say, it was yummy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails