Friday, September 4, 2009

As of lately...

Today started off with a jolt. Noah woke me around 4:30 by getting in the bed with Andrew and I. Then about 5:30 he woke me again gagging. He started vomiting. He vomited everything from his stomach and continued to gag up everything I tried to give him to drink. This continued for a few hours. Then he had to make a trip to the bathroom...I won't go into detail...

We were suppose to go to the beach today, but needless to say, we didn't make the trip.

Noah just lay around most of the morning, every time he sat up, he would start to get sick again.

So I emailed some of my prayer buddies and had them help me pray. Within a short time he was feeling good. He wanted to drink something and then he got up and started playing around with Megan. At noon, he, Megan, and Andrew were swimming in the pool.

Thank you Jesus for healing Noah. I give you all the glory!

On another note; I decided since we couldn't go to the beach today, I would bring a little beach flavor to us. So I fried some oysters and made Oyster Po' Boys. They were pretty yummy also.




A few nights ago I fixed a homemade pizza but using my bread machine to knead the dough then rolling it out and adding sauce, pepperoni, and cheese. I use to make them all the time, but I suppose I got lazy and started buying pizza's ready made. I had forgotten just how much better they were homemade.
On Reading:

I am currently reading a few magazine I picked up in town. I have always loved Mother Earth News. They have been a continual source of inspiration and information.

Of course, if you have read my blog for very long you know how I adore Hobby Farm Home. This issue was no different, Wonderful! I love the idea of making my own cheese and plan to do it one day. So the article on cheese making was especially interesting to me.

Urban Farm is new, this was the premier issue. I found it very interesting and informative. I think everyone should adopt some aspects of sustainable living no matter where they live. I would love to have a few chickens and a small garden. Maybe next spring I will plant a raised bed garden here.

The health magazine was for inspiration to continue my healthy eating and exercise. I have changed my eating habits and started watching everything. I have been going to curves and exercising at least three days a week. So far I have lost seven pounds! I am very excited about it. Although today I did allow myself a fried oyster po' boy sandwich.

Well there isn't much else to report for now. I will post again soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails