Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Chocolate Junkie

Dadgum you Ree!

Why did you have to post such a wonderfully delicious, delightful, decadent dessert like this on your site? And why did I have to try it? I should have just walked away and let it be, but no, I couldn't do that. Those tempting photo's you posted. You made it look so easy, and it was easy.

That is the problem, it is to easy to walk into the kitchen and pull out the blender, pour in those chocolate chips, crack four eggs, add some vanilla and salt. Then pour over that hot coffee as it blends...

The hardest part is leaving it in the refrigerator long enough to set. So I do it at night, and in the morning, when I get up...OH! there are wonderful dishes of goodness waiting for me. All I have to do is top it with ready whip, and enjoy!!

I guess that I am just a chocolate junkie and couldn't help myself. Now I want it all the time.

This is the second time in two weeks that I have made this stuff and have eaten way to much of it.

You sure do know how to hurt a diet!

If you want the recipe for this luscious dessert you can get it here. But don't say that I didn't warn you...It is addictive!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails