Monday, August 3, 2009

More on Noah


Going through some photos, I found this one of Noah that Megan took at least a year ago, if not longer. It was in the backyard of our previous house and she was just getting started into photography. It is such a sweet photo and so much little boy, that I just had to post it.
In a month Noah will be four years old! Where have the years gone? I know I am always talking about how quickly time is getting by, but I am continually amazed by the passage of time. I am trying to enjoy every moment possible with my children because I know how quickly they grow to become their own person and into adulthood. I just wish I could slow the progression of time and really get everything out of each day possible...
Children are such an awesome gift from God...I thank Him everyday for entrusting me with three precious gems...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails