Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

Today is Andrew's 43rd birthday! Wow!
Where did the years go?
In two weeks we will be married 21 years!
My the time seems to have flown by in such a rush.
On Wednesday our oldest will celebrate her 20th birthday!
That is hard to grasp! I have a 20 year old daughter!
Wow!
In a little over two years she will be the same age I was when I gave birth to her! That blows my mind!





There have been so many things that have happened in the last 21 years, so many changes, so many experiences, so many memories.

No matter what the circumstances my sweetheart has always had the ability to make me laugh, or at least smile...

I love you honey, with all my heart!


Happy Birthday and may we celebrate many more together.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails