Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Little Sweet...

The other day Andrew was going to the store and I asked if he would bring me a bag of peanut M&M's. This is what he brought home...

...The can of DrPepper is there just to show you how huge this bag of M&M's is...

Do you know how many calories this bag has in it? Does he really want to me to be the one ton woman? Thank God I have kiddo's to help me eat them, otherwise they would go bad before they were all eaten.

Was there really such a demand for large amounts of chocolate and peanuts that they decided they needed to create this monstrosity? You could feed a small country with these...

The bag is so huge it required its own grocery sack to bring it home in...

So in spite of my lack of sleep lately due to sick children, I am running around like a five year old all hyped up on sugar and caffeine...

I really need to make several trips a day to Curves instead of one...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails