Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday again!

Well, here it is Monday again! Seems like this summer has flown by. I couldn't believe when I looked at the calendar and it is only eight (8), count them, EIGHT weeks until Daphne's wedding!!! Only eight weeks left! Oh wow! Where has the time gone. I remember when I first posted about her wedding...http://dlynthomas.blogspot.com/2007/11/wedding.html

That was last November, and now here it is only 8 weeks left!!!


I do have more photo's from Seattle to post, but I am to lazy today to download and post them. Maybe tomorrow.


Not much going on here. I have housework that is waiting so I will end the post here. Maybe I will leave one photo from the trip.
This was taken at The Center for Wooden Boats It is a neat place to visit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails