Friday, April 9, 2010

Seeking...

I am desperately searching for some inspiration! I have been in a creative slump for much to long and really need to find my muse once again...

Use to be that exercise would wake up my creative juices and get them flowing again. But I have been exercising religiously for months but it hasn't helped.

Can't seem to figure out what is going on in my head...I am preoccupied by something, some things...I feel distracted and unable to concentrate for to long on one thing. I feel scattered and a bit confused...my thinking is a jumble at times, and my thoughts are racing around from one thing to another. I haven't done anything creative in a while. No crocheting, no sewing, no drawing, no writing, no painting, no cooking...well cooking, but only out of necessity, not of inspiration.

I feel like a dead tree, all of the sap has been drained from my branches and slowing being drained from my trunk...I must find something to inspire me and get some life back.

I have always had to create in order to feel truly alive...and now I am struggling to find that spark...desperately seeking...gasping, grasping, groping, searching...needing something that will resuscitate that part of me, some thing that will reawaken desire and inspiration...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails