Thursday, October 22, 2009

The best thing since...sliced bread!

I know that I'm usually coming late to the party... I don't usually discover things until everyone else knows about it and then suddenly I stumble upon it and think it is the grandest new thing, and when I tell people about it, I find out that it is old news...

Anyway, with that thought in mind, if you know about these already, just ignore my exuberance over them. I have always been a late bloomer anyway!

These Sandwich Thins made by Arnold are the greatest thing...well, since sliced bread. At least that how I feel about them. They are fantastic! Only 100 calories per bun...errr thingy. And with 5 grams of fiber they make the perfect little sandwich marker...




So if you haven't tried them, I highly recommend going to the store right now, or well at least next time you go shopping and get some. The only problem is they go to quickly so you might want to pick up more than one pack. I'm down to two left and getting a bit edgy about it...I don't want to go back to the store today, but I may have to have Andrew run by on his way home this evening. I was thinking of making veggie burgers for supper tonight and these are the perfect thing...

I like to lightly toast them and smear some natural peanut butter on them with just a touch of honey or fig...no better way to get some protein and fiber all in one delicious snack. Noah is eating one right now, and loves them!

If you click on the photo of the sandwich thins it will take you to the website. And you read the web address right, it does say bimbobakeriesusa! I don't know the story behind that yet, but they got a good product that is for sure.

Ohhhh...but after visiting the site I realized that they aren't available in all places...I am sorry for those of you who don't have a place to purchase them...because they really are a good thing. I guess you'll just have to take my word for it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails