Sunday, March 2, 2008

My New Laptop






Today I bought a new laptop. Yes, I know I have been blogging away about saving money and building up savings, but, my laptop bit the dust. Well, actually the connection where the power cord goes into the computer bit the dust. So I have been without a laptop for a while. I have been fighting for time on the family computer. We each have a laptop, but along with my issues the router for the wireless internet had gone out and Andrew finally bought a new one yesterday. So everyone's laptops are up and running now, and I have a new one! Thank you honey. He suggested I go buy me a new one. I wouldn't have done it without him pushing me to do it. I am just conservative that way with the money. But he told me to go get a new one. So I picked out a new Dell. My old one was a Dell, and I really liked it, so I went with something I knew.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails