Monday, October 8, 2007

What's cooking?

What's for supper? Don't you hate when you can't decide what to fix for supper. I get so tired of coming up with meals for my family. We have such different taste in our household. Yes, I am one of those that will cook different things for each child because of their likes and dislikes. If you make your kids eat whatever you cook and they do it, well, congratulations! But mine won't. Yes, when they were very young, they would eat what was cooked, but now that they are older...It is a free for all for meals. There are a few things that I cook that we will all eat, very few. But I can't cook those over and over again. Most of the time there is a main item; say pasta; that everyone will eat, but the veggies are different and the meat is different for someone. Like when we eat salmon, Megan eat fish sticks or chicken instead of the salmon. So you get the idea. So deciding what to cook can be a pain sometimes. I enjoy cooking when I am inspired, but on a day to day basis, after the laundry and school work is done and I have had a crankie toddler pulling at me all day, well, let's just say, I am not inspired to cook. But I still have hungry mouths to feed. And hubby comes in wanting to eat, so I suppose I need to find something to cook. Hummmmm....lets see....

Well, while I am thinking about that I will leave you with this this:
Today's inspiring words

William A. Ward
Four steps to achievement:
Plan purposefully.
Prepare prayerfully.
Proceed positively.
Pursue persistently.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails