Thursday, September 13, 2007

We Have Puppies!!

Well, Sadie had her puppies this morning around 7:00 am on Noah's birthday!! She had seven!!! Wow, I was thinking five, but we got seven. They are adorable. I will post photo's later. Mom and pups are doing well.
I know it has been a little while since I have blogged, but there has been a lot going on and I have to be honest, I just haven't been in the mood to blog. There is a lot I want to write about, but didn't know where to start with it all. I will blog later about Andrew's dad, and more on Jewl, and other things going on here. But for today, it is Noah's second birthday today and we have puppies! I will post photo's of Noah's party and the puppies later today.
Thought for Today
Happiness is where we find it, but rarely where we seek it.
J. Petit Senn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want a puppy!!!!!! How exciting that it's Noah's 2nd Birthday!!!!! I sure wish that I could see him!!!!!!!!!! I was so glad to see a blog, even if it's short, it was good to hear from you.
Love ya,
Susan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails