Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions...

In life there are sometimes very difficult decisions that we must make. Since I am notorious for indecision, when the time comes to make a difficult decision I go into panic mode. I get obsessed with the decision that is to be made and can literally make myself sick over it.

I find myself in just such a dilema now. I can't give details, (I am sorry that I can't), but just know that it is a major life decision that will affect so much of our lives. There are so many things to consider in this decision that my head spins just thinking about it.

When I was younger, this would have been an easy decision to make. I would have made it and gone on. But now that I am older, and hopefully wiser, I am stuck for an answer...

I have prayed and asked God for His direction...but I haven't heard from Him yet. I know He has heard my prayer, but I just haven't received the answer yet. Sometimes God is that way, sometimes He is silent or so it seems, but He always comes through. So, knowing this I am trying to not stress so much...

I have come to realize that once I thought I had the answers to the questions of life or at least I felt they weren't as difficult as they seem to be now.

I have found that the older I get----the less I know---the fewer answers I have, and the more uncertain about some things I become. But one thing I am certain, I am depending upon God for the direction and the answer I need...

Prayers would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails