Sunday, October 14, 2007

Menu Planning...

Thanks to Joyful Mother I found Laura's blog and this Menu Plan Monday. I think I am going to try it. I have never been one to plan my meals ahead. But lately I have been feeling the need to organize things and streamline my life. I have heard so many people say that it save them time and money to plan a weekly or monthly menu. I think I will start with a weekly menu. I followed the links to those who are participating in MPM and found some great ideas. I will try to sit down this week and work on mine. We will see what happens. If you are interested in trying it I recommend you check it out also. There are some really very organized ladies out there that I could really learn from. Because the Lord knows that I need to be more disciplined and organized in many areas of my life.

Today's Encouraging words
Don't wait for something big to occur. Start where you are, with what you have, and that will always lead you into something greater. ~~ Mary Manin Morrissey

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails