Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Happy little girl

Megan loves horses! She has always loved horses as long as I can remember. So this past Saturday she got to start riding lessons. Saturday she took a private lesson with just her and the teacher, but yesterday started the group lesson. She will be taking on Tuesday evenings. A friend of hers is also taking the same day, so they are going to have a blast. Megan has never been more happy in her whole life. This is something she has wanted to do for so long. I am so thrilled for her. We went yesterday and bought some english riding boots for her. You would have thought that she had just been given a treasure. She was beaming! A smile from ear to ear! I hope that she will continue to enjoy them and do well. She is hoping that this summer she can participate in some of the shows at the arena where she takes lessons. We will see.

Lauren is getting ready to go to work. And Noah is up and going.....He woke up before 6:00 this morning! I was hoping to have a little me time after Andrew left for work, but "little man" is going strong.

I need to do some shopping soon. Lauren is going to be off on Friday, so maybe she will stay here and watch Noah while I go do some Christmas shopping. I am trying to figure out what to get Noah. We bought an organizer for his room the other day and made his bed into a "big boy" bed. I bought canvas organizers to put his books in and made a little reading corner for him. I took out the book shelf and rearranged his room so he has more room to play. I am going through his things and taking some to Goodwill to make room for things he will play with. But with this whole toy recall, and China situation, I don't know what to buy anymore. So I think we are going with bigger items; like a spring horse, an easel, and a few other things not made in China.

Need to get going on the day. Start Megan's school and do some housework.

Thought for today

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”
Maria Robinson

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails