Monday, September 24, 2007

disappearing post

I just had the most frustrating thing happen to me...
I wrote this nice long blog with lots of updates and information about what is going on here and it disappeared!!! With just a blink of the screen it was gone... all of it every last word! It is to late now to redo it all, so I will have to repost all of it tomorrow. Just to remind myself: "Deviated septums and other crooked tales..."

Also new theme for my life in the making. A peek at future posts; Living on purpose and reinventing your life after 40! Wow, where is this thing called life taking me? Well, stay tuned and maybe I will share some of it with you...

Thought for Today
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
Henry David Thoreau
And since I lost my whole post here is another thought for today
"Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely."
-- Auguste Rodin

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails